Responsible for the treatment: GRUPO OPTIM
Address: Calle Espigolera, 13 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
Phone: +34 93 480 93 93
Purpose of treatment:
1. Manage the sending of information you request.
2. Send them information about the events, activities and information that we consider may be of interest to them.
We inform you that you can withdraw your consent at any time, by writing to the address of the Treatment Manager.
If you withdraw it, the treatments that were carried out before will continue to be valid.
Legitimation of treatment:
The legitimation for the processing of your data is the consent given.
Conservation of data:
Your data will be saved until it is requested to be deleted by the interested party.
Data transfers will not be made.
International data transfers:
No international data transfers will be made.
Rights of the interested party:
- Access: right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, to know what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, the origin of them and if they have communicated or will be communicated to a third.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Cancellation: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to object, under certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or request that the treatment be stopped.
- Limitation of the Treatment: right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that their data not be treated beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and be able to transmit them to another responsible person, whenever technically possible.
Exercise of rights:
The exercise of rights must be made in writing attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and direct it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, we offer you models for your exercise, which can be collected in our facilities.
For more information: www.agpd.es
Right to claim before the Control Authority:
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.